1. Russian school of classical ballet.
We follow the Vaganova method as a basis for a healthy and safe sport activity for adult students.
The Vaganova method include:
-strengthening the torso, improve the flexibility of the arms, and the natural placement of the head. This system is most suitable for beginner students to start ballet classes at any age.
- We focus on building a strong lower back and internal legs muscles, which are the foundation of any correct movement and a healthy posture.
- Our classes are suitable for those who wish to create new patterns of movement that can be used in our daily lives, and reduce the risk of injuries. We use the method of slow and gradual addition of complexity in the coordination of movement.
2. Progressing Ballet Technique.
Our trainers are officially certified with the PBT by Marie Walton-Mahon method.
This method encourages students to use muscle memory to improve and understand core stability, weight placement and alignment, and helps them achieve their personal best in classical ballet. All exercise are performed with a fit ball or with resistance bands, in order to reduce the pressure on the lower back and on the knee joints.
The PBT program is recognized and praised worldwide both by students and teachers.
3. ISSA Corrective exercise system.
-Corrective movement training helps us identify and correct the most common movement dysfunctions in a wide range of students, from beginners to professional athletes and dancers.
-Dance Exercise Therapy designed for health, fitness and dance professionals, with a focus in Post-Rehab exercise.